The day has finally arrived! We are so ecstatic to announce that you can now auto post your content from Preppr to Facebook! You’re probably familiar with our ‘Auto Post’ feature that allows you to publish posts from Preppr to Instagram automatically (if you need a refresher, check out this blog post). We’re excited to expand this feature to Facebook scheduling as well.
Our core focus has always been to develop the perfect Instagram scheduling tool that delivers premium features like regular posting, carousel scheduling, feed preview, and ‘best time to post on Instagram‘ suggestions. Today, we’re offering the same service to your Facebook Page and help you to deliver consistent beautiful content across Instagram, Facebook and soon Twitter*, while also saving time thanks to Preppr’s workflow.
Not a customer already? Join us for a free 10-day trial and see the power of Preppr for yourself.
How to Auto Post to Facebook
Knowing how to Facebook scheduling works, helps you:
- Save time creating individual posts
- Provide consistent content for your followers
- Connect and engage with more people
That’s why we’re showing you how to schedule Facebook posts ahead of time to make your life easier—and drive huge engagement numbers to your Facebook Page.
- Link your Facebook Page to Preppr
- Select your Facebook account on Preppr
- Hit the button ‘new post‘
- Write your caption and choose the desired publication date and time.
- Your content will automatically post to Facebook (as long as it meets all of the feature and image requirements).
What are the feature limitations?
- Only paid plans can access this premium feature (except for the 10-day free trial period of course)
- You must have access to a Facebook Page
- Posting to Facebook groups is not available
- You cannot tag locations and users when posting to Facebook
What are the content limitations?
- Images: JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs, must be within 16:9 and 9:16 ratio
- Videos cannot be scheduled and posted
Not a customer already? Join us for a free 10-day trial and see the power of Facebook scheduling for yourself.Start your 10-day Free Trial
*We’ll bring Twitter scheduling soon. If you want to be notified when beta testing is available, let us know through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.