Two years ago we started Instagram scheduling. Last year we launched Facebook scheduling. Today, we are so ecstatic to announce that you can now schedule and auto-publish your content to Twitter through Preppr! Our current users are familiar with Preppr’s ‘Auto Post’ feature, which allows you to publish posts from Preppr to Instagram & Facebook automatically (if you don’t know what I mean, please check out this blog post). We’re excited to expand this feature to Twitter scheduling as well.
Our main focus stays the same. We want to develop the simple, hassle-free Instagram scheduling tool that delivers premium features like regular posting, carousel scheduling, feed preview, and ‘best time to post on Instagram‘ suggestions. We today’s announcement, we’re offering the same service to your Twitter account and help you to deliver consistent beautiful content across Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, while also saving time thanks to Preppr’s workflow.
Not a customer already? Join us for a free 10-day trial and see the power of Preppr for yourself.
How to Auto Post to Twitter
Knowing how to Schedule content to Twitter, helps you:
- Save time creating individual posts
- Provide consistent content for your followers
- Connect and engage with more people
That’s why we’re showing you how to schedule Twitter posts ahead of time to make your life easier—and drive huge engagement numbers.
- Link your Twitter account to Preppr
- Select your Twitter account on Preppr
- Hit the button ‘new post‘
- Write your tweet and choose the desired publication date and time.
- Your content will automatically post to Twitter.
What are the feature limitations?
- Only paid plans can access this premium feature (except for the 10-day free trial period of course)
- You must have a Twitter account (Yeah, really!)
Not a customer already? Join us for a free 10-day trial and see the power of Twitter Scheduling for yourself.
Start your 10-day Free Trial with Preppr
We hope we’ve sparked enough inspiration fireworks to get you planning your social media calendar. Once you get to work, remember that you’ve got a real friend in Preppr. In case you’re not a member yet, we’ve prepared a free trial gift. Happy preparing!
Start your 10-day Free Trial
*We’ll bring Pinterest scheduling soon. If you want to be notified when beta testing is available, let us know through our email email@example.com.